Relax, Enjoy Nature, Create Memories......
We are on ocean waterfront, nestled in an oasis of rainforest on Narrows Inlet on the Sunshine Coast north of Vancouver, BC surrounded by coastal mountains, alpine meadows, streams and lakes. Kilometers of uninhabited beach are available to explore. Pristine waters offer abundance of shellfish, sea asparagus and berries. We provide tools and expertise to create your own quality experience while respecting nature, which should be enjoyed but not abused. Waterfront accomodations are only a part of the overall package. Unlike hotels or B&B's, our rates include so much more not the least of which is the boat transportation (60 kms return) from Sechelt.
New! Tzoonie.com played host to the Wilderness Crew mountain bikers this past summer, and the SRAM film is out, and featured on PinkBike.com: All for One - The Search for Adventure
Why Tzoonie is different: (compare our services and rates with any lodge or B&B, we will match a lower price)
- We include a boat cruise of the spectacular "Inland Sea" to our location which fortunately is not accessible by road. The 30km cruise will encounter seals and perhaps dolphins and orcas if they happen to be visiting. Expect to see eagles and many varieties of sea birds, fish and oyster farms, coastal logging operations and the natural beauty of the sea, rainforest and mountains.
- Many sea and land recreational activities to choose from.
- A quiet spiritual setting ideal for meditation and self renewal.
- You can beachcomb for oysters, clams and mussels only minutes away from our “oyster shack“.
- In addition to reef fish (cod and red snapper), our Inlet is famous for sea run cutthroat trout.
- We are experienced hosts happy to provide assistance and equipment to ensure a quality visit and learning experience..
- Starlit skies and phenomenal bio-luminescence “fire in the water“.
- Located in majestic “old growth“ rainforest and coastal mountains.